Welcome to the Midwest Aronia Association.
2018 Midwest Aronia Association Board members
The Mission of the Midwest Aronia Association is to:
- Gather and provide information regarding the culture of aronia.
- Better the conditions of those engaged in aronia growing and encourage sustainable growing practices.
- Improve the quality and marketability of aronia produced through the use of education and research.
- Promote the aronia industry and other value-added uses of aronia.
- Network and cooperate with related government agencies, educational institutions, development organizations and private industry to address these stated purposes.
- Promote a healthy social and political environment conducive to aronia growing.
The presentations and recordings are now available to all members that attended the 2017 MAA Annual Conference. Please click here to login to access the link
Click this link to view the 2nd Quarter 2017 MAA Newsletter
The USDA-ARS North Central Regional Plant Introduction Station (NCRPIS) in Ames, Iowa hosted a group of Aronia growers on September 6, 2016 led by Horticulturist, Jeff Carstens. Forty lines of native, North American species of Aronia berries are on display, including...